Welcome to the North Davidson Band Boosters!
Here you can find all of our Boosters specific information.
2017-2018 Committee Chairpersons:
- Sergeant at Arms – Tanya Parks
- Fundraising – Wendy Walker, Committee Head
- Mattress Sale- Jerry Putnam
- Fruit Sale- VACANT
- Zumbathon- Tracy Roche
- Battle of the Bands- VACANT
- Fifty Fifty- VACANT
- Snacks – VACANT
- Pit Crew – Michael Sorenson
- Uniforms – Jennifer Bumgarner & Deborah Sorenson
- Band Camp Meals – Lisa Lineback, Tanya Parks
- (We need others to shadow & learn how to plan the meals.)
- Meals (before competitions) – Julie Barlow
- Media Relations –
- Photography- Tom Pfannes
- Website- Tom Pfannes
- Videography- VACANT
- Video Upload- VACANT
- Band Festival Heads – Linda Gorski, Melissa Moore, Cathy Schaeffer, Vivian Allen
Boosters Meeting Minutes:
- August 2017
November 2016 - no meeting
North Davidson Band Boosters Mission Statement:
North Davidson Band Boosters is a non-profit organization whose mission is to support the band programs at North Davidson High School and North Davidson Middle School by participating in activities that are required for performances and by raising funds to assure expenses are met.
The best way to become involved with the band's many activities is to be active in the Band Boosters. ALL parents, grandparents & guardians are invited to attend Band Booster meetings. These are held on the second Thursday of each month in the North Davidson High School band room. This is an opportunity to meet other parents, stay informed, offer support, and share ideas that promote the good of the band.
Helping with camp, practices, games, competitions, and other performances allows you to stay informed and is a great way to stay involved with your high school student. They may not tell you so, but most students really do appreciate their family being involved with the band. "Fans in the stands" are a great motivator!