Thank you for visiting the home of the North Davidson High School Marching Black Knights!
Please be sure to check the Calendar for any upcoming events and important dates.
Check out Bandmom714's YouTube Channel for the latest performance videos!
- Our next Band Booster meeting will be Thursday, April 16th at 7pm in the NDHS band room. This will be our last booster meeting of the year (outside of official business taken care of during the Band Banquet & Spring Concert). Please make every effort to attend. We have lots to discuss as we prepare to finish out the year and get geared up for next year. Our band program really needs your help & involvement! Every little bit helps because it really does take a village!
- Congratulations to the high school concert band & wind ensemble for earning a Superior Rating on Grade 6 music at their MPA performance on March 19th. An additional congratulations to the middle school wind ensemble for also earning a Superior Rating at their MPA Performance on March 26th.
- Our 5th Annual North Davidson Battle of the Bands will be Friday, April 17th at Midway United Methodist Church. A spaghetti dinner will be served from 6:30-7:30pm and will be followed by musical performances from our very talented middle & high school students as they battle it out for cash prizes & bragging rights. We will also have a silent auction for themed baskets created by each of the band sections. Come join us for this fun-filled night and show your support for these talented students!
- If you did not send in the $15 for your student to eat at Golden Corral during their MPA trip, please send a check (with a memo to indicate what it is for) to be placed in the black mailbox in the band room.
- The new semester has begun which means Spring Band fees are now due. As per our handbook, the fee for Spring Band is $40. If your student plays a school-owned instrument in the spring, then they will also need to pay an additional $25 rental fee.
- It's Spring cleaning time! Keep in mind as you are cleaning out the old and replacing with the new that our annual yard sale is just around the corner! If you can pack it up and hang on to it for just a little longer we will be glad to take these items off of your hands.
- Take a look at our 2014-2015 Fundraisers for a list of opportunities to raise MUCH needed money for our band program this year!