Thank you for visiting the home of the North Davidson High School Marching Black Knights!
Please be sure to check the Calendar for any upcoming events and important dates.
Check out Bandmom714's YouTube Channel for the latest performance videos!
- Our Spring Concert will be held at 7pm this Friday, May 29th, at First Alliance Church.
- If you have a student that will be new to marching band in the fall, please take a moment to this transition information on what to expect over the summer & leading into the new school year.
- The new semester has begun which means Spring Band fees are now due. As per our handbook, the fee for Spring Band is $40. If your student plays a school-owned instrument in the spring, then they will also need to pay an additional $25 rental fee.
- Congratulations to the high school concert band & wind ensemble for earning a Superior Rating on Grade 6 music at their MPA performance on March 19th. An additional congratulations to the middle school wind ensemble for also earning a Superior Rating at their MPA Performance on March 26th.
- Take a look at our 2014-2015 Fundraisers for a list of opportunities to raise MUCH needed money for our band program this year!