We will deliver phone books to homes and apartments in the 27107 zip code.
We need EIGHT - SIXTEEN adults (over age 18) who can drive their vehicle to deliver:
* meet at the school 9am; finish when your route is done
* you can bring younger children along to help if they remain with you (smaller kids can "bag" books in the car to save time)
* phone books and plastic bags will be loaded in your vehicle along with at least 2 students
* you drive; provide supervision/safety; follow the route and document your stops. Students do the walking/delivering to doors of homes
* you can use a smaller car; but might need to return to the school to "stock up" on books and make more than one trip
* ND Band Boosters can reimburse you for mileage if you like.
We need 24 - 35 students who can ride along and deliver books:
* meet at the school at 8am; finish when your route is done
* wear comfortable walking shoes; wear a band shirt, ND shirt or school colors; don't forget sunscreen
* bring a few dollars just in case your route lasts through lunch and your driver stops somewhere for you to eat
Please CONFIRM your commitment to participate by contacting Carolyn Shoaf at email@example.com no later than Sept 2. Also verify the best phone number to reach you.