Come join us for a spectacular evening of dinner & student entertainment! Ticket prices are $8 for adults, $4 for ages 2-10, and $4 for performing students (includes a spaghetti dinner with dessert). After dinner, you can sit back and enjoy the musical talents of our North Davidson Middle and High School students as they battle it out for cash prizes & bragging rights. Our jazz band will also be performing a few selections for your listening pleasure. There is limited seating capacity, so tickets may not be available at the door. View our flyer for more information about how to get your tickets!
WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
- Please turn in all monies and unsold tickets ASAP so that we can get a headcount for purchasing food.
- Help needed (parents and students) Thursday night at 7 pm to help set up tables, chairs, etc. to prepare for the event.
- Help needed preparing food and serving Friday (parents and students that are not performing) – please be there by 5 pm (earlier if possible). Band students need to wear a band shirt.
- Desserts needed - sliced and wrapped, ready to serve. Can bring to the church Thursday night or by 5 pm on Friday.
- Help needed cleaning up after the event, as the church will have to be set back up for Sunday service.
**Students that help Thursday and/or Friday can earn volunteer hours. They can get a form from Cindy Leonard or the NDHS website.**